Sunday, August 8, 2010

What I'm not finding

Good q-tips - we go through alot around here and the only ones I've found are like sticks. I've already called in a 4 box order from mom!

Hellman's mayonaise

Tampons - I'm sure there somewhere secretive

Velveeta

Baby food other than the basics like sweet potatoes, carrots, and pears

Sound machine - we had a noisy cheap fan in G's room in the US to muddle any sounds outside her room. The fan seemed to really heat up the transformer in the outlet so I unplugged it. I have not been able to find any kind of sound machine like white noise and such. Their fans are way to good to make any noise. So...I'm on the hunt for a little cd player and a white noise cd. Her room is right on the stairs and next to the playroom so at nap time we are all a little too careful for my comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment