Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthdays


My kids birthdays are right around the corner and I trying to think of how to make it special. Reid will be 4 and wants a firetruck birthday cake. We don't get our sea shipment until after his birthday so I can't make him a cake. If you know me then you know how sad I am to not be able to make my children a cake on their birthday. Especially Georgia since she will be turning 1. I'll need to put the word out to see where a good bakery is for birthday cakes. Now that I have some mom contacts, I don't think that will be too hard. I know their birthdays will be here before you know it and I need birthday presents and decorations...I can't remember what we bought Reid for his first birthday. Am I a terrible mom? I'm sure it was something small, maybe that's why. I also to think about what to do for him at school. The encourage healthy snacks so I can't bring cupcakes. Maybe I can bring assorted muffins instead? I'd also like to bring some kind of little goodie for the kids. Since we don't have any furniture or toys I can't really have a birthday party. I guess we could all just sit around and stare at each other. I just don't feel organized enough to do a party. We'll see. Oh yes and it is 5:27am. Why can't I sleep? Looking back a picture of Reid on his first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the kiddos...soon! :) How about some yummy fruit kabobs for Reid's friends at school. They look fun, and they're healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete